Thursday, March 1, 2012

CLEVO URBAN FARM MANIFESTO DISTRO

The West Side Melt will be carrying both Urban Farm Manifestos and "A Farm in Cleveland?!" t-shirts throughout the month of March. I'm looking forward to the chicken fried steak melt on Saturday night!

The perpetual givers at Root Cafe are stocked with 20 copies as of today.

One of my favorite record stores in the entire world, My Mind's Eye, has a few.

Visible Voice Books in Tremont At this point, distribution is obviously slanted towards Cleveland and its West Side. However, I'm looking to get the Manifesto into other cities, the East Side, and some Internet distribution. If anybody has any leads on cool independent bookshops or food co-ops, please be in touch. I'm particularly seeking help in Columbus, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Louisville, and all points in between. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment